Phase 3 Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Topical E-101 Solution to Prevent Incisional Infections Among Colorectal Surgery Patients (Triple IN Study-INhibition of INcisional INfections)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs E 101 (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Postoperative infections; Viral infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Triple IN
- 16 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Jun 2016, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.