Open-Label, Inpatient Study of Levotofisopam 50 mg TID Administered for 7 Days to Men and Postmenopausal Women With Hyperuricemia and Gout.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levotofisopam (Primary)
- Indications Gout; Hyperuricaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Nov 2012 Results were presented at the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) annual meeting, according to a Pharmos Corporation media release.
- 16 Apr 2012 Interim results published in a Pharmos Corporation Media Release.
- 05 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 May 2012, according to a Pharmos Corporation media release.