A Randomized Trial of Cvac (Autologous Dendritic Cells Pulsed With Recombinant Human Fusion Protein [Mucin 1-glutathione S-transferase] Coupled to Oxidized Polymannose) as Maintenance Treatment in Patients With Epithelial Ovarian Cancer (EOC) in Complete Remission Following First-line Chemotherapy (A) and Patients With EOC in Second Remission (B)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cancer vaccine MUC-1 (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CANVAS
- Sponsors Prima Biomed
- 02 Mar 2015 Prima Biomed has ceased recruitment in this study (in part due to slow patient accrual) to focus on the development of LAG-3 related product candidates, according to a media release.
- 02 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Prima Biomed media release.
- 19 Aug 2014 According to a Prima BioMed media release, the results of this trial will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer 29th Annual Meeting.