A Randomized, Phase 1, Three-Period, Placebo- and Positive-Controlled, Double-Blind, Crossover Study to Assess the Electrophysiological Effects of Exenatide at Therapeutic and Supratherapeutic Concentrations on the 12-Lead Electrocardiogram QT Interval in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 11 Jul 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 75.
- 07 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from Jun 2011 to Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2011 Primary endpoint 'QT-interval' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History