An Open-label, Phase I, Dose-escalation Study to Characterize the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Maximum Tolerated Dose of BAY87-2243 Given Once Daily in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 872243 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.