A Comparison of Prophylactic Antibacterial Efficacy of Besivance Versus VIGAMOX Administered for Three Days and One Hour Prior to Phacoemulsification
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Besifloxacin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jul 2011 Actual initiation date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.