An Open-label, Prospective, Multicentre, Uncontrolled, Proof of Concept Study Assessing the Efficacy of Lucentis (Ranibizumab) Administered by an Individualized "Treat and Extend" Dosing Regimen in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Diabetic Macular Edema.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMAL
- 27 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date (1 Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.