A Phase I/II Study of Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, Vorinostat, and Dexamethasone in Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide; Vorinostat
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms QUAD
- 28 Aug 2014 According to the ClinicaTrilas.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Aug 2015.
- 22 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2013 Interim results will be presented at the 18th Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA).