A Randomized Phase II Evaluation of Single-Agent Bevacizumab (IND 7921) (NSC 704865) and Combination Bevacizumab With Fosbretabulin Tromethamine (CA4P) (NSC 752293) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosbretabulin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Oct 2016 Post-hoc analysis results presented at meeting of the International Gynecologic Cancer Society, as per Mateon Therapeutics media release.
- 21 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per Mateon Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History