A Phase 2, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single-blind Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of Bivalent Rlp2086 Vaccine When Administered in Either 2- or 3-Dose Regimens in Healthy Subjects Aged ≥11 to <19 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5212366 (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 May 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, the European Commission (EC) has approved TRUMENBA (Meningococcal Group B Vaccine) for the prevention of invasive meningococcal disease caused by Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B (MenB) in individuals 10 years of age and older. Results from this study supported the approval.
- 12 May 2014 According to the Pfizer media release, the trial results were presented at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the European Society for paediatric Infectious Disease (EPID 2014).
- 08 May 2014 Results of this trial were presented at the European Society for paediatric Infectious Disease (EPID 2014).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History