Pharmacokinetics of a Single Dose of Ceftaroline Fosamil in Children Ages Birth to Younger Than 12 Years With Suspected or Confirmed Systemic Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Cerexa; Forest Laboratories
- 21 Sep 2015 Pooled analysis results from this trial and other 4 trials presented at the Joint 55th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 28th International Congress of Chemotherapy.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.