A Phase III, Randomized, Active-Comparator Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-0954E in Japanese Patients With Essential Hypertension Uncontrolled With MK-954H (L50/H12.5 mg) [PREMINENT] and an Open-label, Long-term Clinical Trial to Study the Safety of MK-0954E.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/losartan (Primary) ; Losartan/hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.