A Randomized, Double-Blind, Third Party Open, Double-Dummy, Placebo-Controlled, 3-Way Crossover Study To Determine The Duration Of Action Of Inhaled Doses Of PF-03526299 On Allergen-Induced Airway Responses In Mild Asthmatic Subjects
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs PF 3526299 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Dec 2011 Actual initiation date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.