A Prospective, Open Label, Non-comparative Trial to Determine the Incidence of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) Associated With the Docetaxel-Cyclophosphamide Regimen in Early Breast Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Granisetron; Ondansetron; Tropisetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2016 Results (n = 185) published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.