Comparison of the analgesic efficacy of neosaxitoxin and bupivacaine for the prevention of postoperative pain in patients undergoing laparoscopic surgery for gallbladder removal.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Neosaxitoxin (Primary) ; Bupivacaine
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Apr 2011 Primary endpoint 'incisional pain 12 hours postoperatively, assessed by visual analogue scale pain scores' has been met.
- 01 Apr 2011 Results published in Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine.
- 25 Feb 2011 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History