A One-year Open-label, Multicenter Trial to Assess Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Canakinumab (ACZ885) and the Efficacy and Safety of Childhood Vaccinations in Patients Aged 4 Years or Younger With Cryopyrin Associated Periodic Syndromes (CAPS).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jun 2015 Interim results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 10 Jun 2015 Results of the efficacy and effects of canakinumab on post-vaccination antibody titer were presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.