A Randomized Controlled Trial of NuvaRing Versus Combined Oral Contraceptive Pills for Pre-treatment in In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Cycles
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol/etonogestrel
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Oct 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Oct 2011 Results published in the Fertility and Sterility.
- 29 Sep 2011 Recruitment targets were not met at 4 years therefore recruitment was terminated and results analysed according to results published in Fertility and Sterility.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History