A Multi-centre, Double Blind, Double Dummy, Randomised, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TDF 300mg Once Daily (QD) Versus Adefovir Dipivoxil (ADV) 10mg QD in Chinese Subjects With CHB.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Adefovir dipivoxil
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 02 Sep 2015 Primary endpoint (Participants With Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) DNA 400 Copies/Milliliter (mL) at Week 48) has been met as per results published in the Journal of Viral Hepatitis.