A 12-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study Comparing Pitavastatin 4 mg vs. Pravastatin 40 mg in HIV-Infected Subjects With Dyslipidemia, Followed by a 40-Week Safety Extension Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pitavastatin (Primary) ; Pravastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTREPID
- Sponsors Kowa Research Institute
- 19 Apr 2017 Results published in a Kowa Pharmaceutical Media Release.
- 01 Mar 2017 Resultsassessing efficacy published in the AIDS.
- 24 Jan 2017 Post hoc analysis results assessing lipoprotein subfraction data published in the AIDS
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History