A Phase I/II Study of the Safety and Biological Activity of Intraperitoneal EGEN-001 (IL-12 Plasmid Formulated With PEG-PEI-Cholesterol Lipopolymer) Administered Alone and in Combination With Standard Chemotherapy in Colorectal Peritoneal Carcinomatosis Patients Who Had Previously Received Cytoreductive Surgery Plus Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC) Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs GEN 1 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Appendiceal cancer; Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2011 Actual initiation date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.