Relative Bioavailability of Single Dose BI 10773 Co-administered With Multiple Doses of 600 mg Gemfibrozil Bid Compared to Single Dose Treatment of BI 10773 Alone in Healthy Volunteers - a Phase I, Open-label, Randomised, 2-way Crossover Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary) ; Gemfibrozil
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 05 May 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2011 New trial record