A Phase III, Randomized, Active-Comparator Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-0954E in Japanese Patients With Essential Hypertension Uncontrolled With Losartan and Amlodipine Co-administration.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/losartan (Primary) ; Amlodipine; Losartan
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 26 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 327 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.