A Phase Ib, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacology of GDC-0980 in Combination With Either Paclitaxel and Carboplatin (With or Without Bevacizumab) or Pemetrexed and Cisplatin in Patients With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Apitolisib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 03 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.