Phase 1/1b Study of the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination of Panobinostat Plus Carfilzomib in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 28 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.