A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-centre, Placebo Controlled Phase II Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Tolerance and Safety of an Aqueous Gel Containing an Antiviral, Directly Applied on the Cervix Exhibiting High Grade Intraepithelial Lesion.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cidofovir (Primary) ; Antivirals
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Colvir-Phase II
- Sponsors Mithra Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2011 New trial record