A Phase IIb Randomized Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Gemcitabine-erlotinib Versus Gemcitabine-erlotinib-capecitabine in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Erlotinib; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GECA
- 17 Feb 2017 Primary endpoint (Progression free survival) has not been met.
- 17 Feb 2017 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer
- 17 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History