A Phase II, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of PROCHYMAL® (Ex Vivo Cultured Adult Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells) Intravenous Infusion Following Acute Myocardial Infarction.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Remestemcel-L (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Osiris Therapeutics
- 19 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2012 Interim 1-year results published in an Osiris media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History