Phase III Randomized Multicenter Trial Comparing Continued Maintenance Therapy With the Bevacizumab + Taxane Versus Bevacizumab + Substituting Exemestane in Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer or Locally Advanced With Estrogen Receptor Positive and Having at Least a Stable Disease After 16 to 18 Weeks of Treatment With Bevacizumab + Taxane.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AROBASE
- 24 Feb 2016 Results published in the Annals of Oncology
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by clinicalTrials.gov