Open Label, Proof of Concept, Phase I/II Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Intravenous Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (AAT) [Trade Name Glassia] in Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kamada
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jul 2015 According to Kamada media release, results have been published in Pediatric Diabetes, a peer-reviewed journal.
- 06 Jul 2015 Results published in Kamada Media Release.