Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Adaptive, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of Olesoxime (TRO19622) in 3-25 Year Old Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olesoxime (Primary)
- Indications Spinal muscular atrophy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche; Trophos
- 01 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint (Motor Function Measure) has not been met, according to the results published in the Lancet Neurology.
- 01 Jul 2017 Results published in the Lancet Neurology
- 10 Mar 2014 Top-line results reported in a Trophos media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History