A Phase 1 and Pharmacologic Study of MM-111 in Combination With Multiple Treatment Regimens in Patients With Advanced HER2 Positive Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MM 111 (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Lapatinib; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Sep 2014 According to a Merrimack Pharmaceuticals media release, biomarker data was presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2014 Congress.
- 01 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.