A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Controlled With GARDASIL (Human Papillomavirus Vaccine [Types 6, 11, 16, 18] (Recombinant, Adsorbed)), Phase III Clinical Trial to Study the Immunogenicity and Tolerability of V503 (9-Valent Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine) in Preadolescent and Adolescent Girls (9- to 15-year-old)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur MSD
- 04 Nov 2013 Final safety and efficacy data from an immunobridging phase III trial in Human papilloma virus infections presented at the European Research Organisation on Genital Infection and Neoplasia (EUROGIN) Congress, according to a Merck media release.
- 20 Mar 2012 This trial has been recruiting in Belgium and Spain.
- 22 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History