A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Protective Efficacy and Safety of a Therapeutic Vaccine, ASP0113, in Cytomegalovirus (CMV)-Seropositive Recipients Undergoing Allogeneic, Hematopoietic Cell Transplant (HCT)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VCL CB01 (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HELIOS
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 26 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 16 Oct 2017.
- 15 May 2017 According to a Vical media release, dosing in the trial was completed in April 2017 and the follow-up period is expected to be finished in September 2017
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2022 to 1 Mar 2022.