A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Protective Efficacy and Safety of a Therapeutic Vaccine, ASP0113, in Cytomegalovirus (CMV)-Seropositive Recipients Undergoing Allogeneic, Hematopoietic Cell Transplant (HCT)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VCL CB01 (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HELIOS
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 23 Oct 2017 According to Vical media release, last patient completed their final assessment in the one year follow-up period in September 2017.
- 10 Oct 2017 According to Vical media release, Astellas expects topline results in the first quarter of 2018.
- 10 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to Vical media release.