A Phase III Randomized Study of Oral Sapacitabine in Elderly Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sapacitabine (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEAMLESS
- Sponsors Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release, an abstract from the study has been submitted to the American Society of Hematology (ASH), and if accepted, will be the subject of an oral or poster presentation at the 59th ASH Annual Meeting to be held December 9 - 12, 2017.
- 28 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Mar 2017 According to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release, the company is analyzing stratified and exploratory subgroups of this trial. Depending on this analysis the Company may initiate discussions with European and U.S. regulators to determine a potential regulatory pathway.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History