A Phase I-II Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Idarubicin Combined to Azacitidine in Int-2 or High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 Dec 2016 This trial has been completed in France (end date: 9 May 2016).
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.