Effectiveness of Giving an HIV Vaccine (Remune) to HIV-Positive Patients Receiving an Anti-HIV Drug Combination.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GP120-depleted HIV-1 vaccine (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; HIV vaccine vCP1452
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Feb 2016 According to an Immune Response media release, the company has received a Complete Response Letter from the US FDA for its HIV vaccine Remune HIV-1 Immunogen therapeutic vaccine for adults.
- 28 Jul 2015 According to a media release, Immune Response BioPharma's FDA BLA for Remune in combination with current HAART drugs for the treatment of patients with HIV infections was accepted on 27th March 2015. The PDUFA date has been changed to 26th November 2015.
- 21 May 2012 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record (Parent trial: NCT00005758).