A Phase II, Multicentre Booster Study to Evaluate Booster Vaccination With GSK Biologicals' 10-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine or to Evaluate the Immune Memory Following the Administration of a Single Dose of 23-valent Plain Polysaccharide Vaccine in Healthy Children, Previously Vaccinated in Infancy in the Primary Study 11PN-PD-DIT-002 (103488)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 11-valent vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Apr 2012 Planned patient number for the booster trial (EudraCT2008-002345-23) is now 689.
- 13 Apr 2012 Status of the booster trial (NCT00307567) is completed.
- 13 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date for the booster trial (NCT00307567) is now Nov 2005.