A Randomized, Placebo Controlled Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single Oral Doses of GSK1322888 in Healthy Caucasian and Japanese Asian Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1322888 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic gastroparesis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Non-ulcer dyspepsia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 May 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2011 New trial record