A Phase I/II Study of the Efficacy and Safety of an Intensified Schedule of Azacitidine (Vidaza) in Intermediate-2 and High Risk MDS Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jan 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.