A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Fixed-Dosage Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Armodafinil Treatment (150 mg/day) as Adjunctive Therapy in Adults With Major Depression Associated With Bipolar I Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Armodafinil (Primary) ; Mood stabilisers
- Indications Bipolar depression
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History