A Multi-center, Randomized, Phase 3 Study of Sequential Pralatrexate Versus Observation in Patients With Previously Undiagnosed Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma Who Have Achieved an Objective Response Following Initial Treatment With CHOP-based Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pralatrexate (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allos Therapeutics; Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2012 Additional trial locations (Czech Republic and Spain) identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.