A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-label (With Blinded Plasminogen Activator and Placebo Control Groups) Study to Evaluate the Effects of Different Intra-thrombus Infusion Regimens of Plasmin (Human) Compared to Plasminogen Activator and Placebo In Patients With Acute Lower Extremity Native Artery or Bypass Graft Occlusion
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fibrinolysin human (Primary) ; Plasminogen activator enzymes
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grifols; Talecris Biotherapeutics
- 09 May 2016 This trial is completed in Slovakia, Bulgaria and Prematurely ended in Hungary and Spain according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 04 May 2016 This trial is completed in Czech republic (end date: 03 Sep 2014), according to the European Clinical Trials Database.
- 27 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.