House dust mite allergy immunotherapy + grass pollen allergy immunotherapy in patients with allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy; House dust mite allergy immunotherapy
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Perennial allergic rhinitis; Rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2012 Results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 22 Mar 2011 Quality-of-life results presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 08 Mar 2011 New trial record