A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of IPI-926 in Patients With Metastatic or Locally Advanced (Unresectable) Chondrosarcoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Patidegib (Primary)
- Indications Chondrosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by Oregon Health and Science University Institutional Review Board.
- 26 May 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 169 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.