A Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group Study for Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of a Twice-daily Fexofenadine HCl 60 mg - Pseudoephedrine HCl 60 mg Combination or Fexofenadine HCl 60 mg - Pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mg Combination Versus Allegra 60 mg in Patients With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fexofenadine; Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 06 May 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.