A double-blind, placebo-controlled, single-center, randomized, parallel-group clinical trial, efficacy of early intervention with Fluticason Furoate for patients with Japanese cedar pollinosis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fexofenadine (Primary) ; Fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jan 2012 Planned end date added as 1 Apr 2011 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 16 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 08 Mar 2011 New trial record