A Phase III, Randomized, Active-comparator Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-0954A in Japanese Patients With Essential Hypertension Uncontrolled With the High Dose of Losartan Potassium.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Losartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Losartan
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 24 May 2012 Actual end date (1 Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.