Randomized, Open Label Multi-Center Study Comparing Cabazitaxel at 20 mg/m2 and at 25 mg/m2 Every 3 Weeks in Combination With Prednisone for the Treatment of Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer Previously Treated With a Docetaxel-Containing Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabazitaxel (Primary) ; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSELICA
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of post-hoc analyses assessing the association of grade 3-4 neutropenia on treatment and baseline neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio with overall survival presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of 2 phase III trials (FIRSTANA, n=315 and PROSELICA, n=256) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 08 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.