Investigator-blinded, Randomized, Cross-over, Multiple Dose Phase I Study on Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Topically Applied Azelaic Acid Foam, 15% Compared to Azelaic Acid Gel, 15% in Subjects With Papulopustular Rosacea.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Azelaic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Rosacea
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 25 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2011 New trial record